Re: [modeller_usage] problem in anaconda

On 8/31/20 12:35 PM, Anas Jamshed wrote:
I successfully installed modeller through conda install modeller and also change the license key in config.py but when I try to run :

from modeller import *

it shows the following error  :

ModuleNotFoundError                        Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-80c5cec1a705>  in<module>()
----> 1from  modellerimport  *

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'modeller'

My guess here is that you installed Modeller in one conda environment and you're running ipython in a different conda environment (or perhaps not even in conda at all). As others have said though, we would need more information to be able to help you.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/