Re: [modeller_usage] Change ROOT_NAME for automodel.make()

On 8/7/20 4:25 PM, Eugene Radchenko wrote:
I asked a similar question some time ago and unfortunately /get_model_filename/ is not enough. The problem is that the code has /“file = self.sequence + '.xxx'”/ and /“root_name=self.sequence”/  and /“root_name=sequence”/ sprinkled all over the place

Indeed, as I said it would require changing the Python code. But since that is very easy I just did so - will be in the next release.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/